Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fro-Yo Adventures

Ever had frozen yogurt? I have and I am so glad it is a growing thang at the moment because I just cant get enough. It doesn't make you full and heavy like its cousin ice cream. There are many tart fruity flavors to enjoy along with the myriad of toppings that just make my head spin with delight as i think about it.

I personally like the weigh and pay style stores (Berry Freeze and Mixx) although there is one place, Chill, that I think has the best most tart yogurt and cutest mini gummy bears and fresh mangos. *All of those stores are in the Brookline/Allston area.

Pink Berry or Berry Line are the ones people have heard of, both of which, you cant go wrong, but i prefer the ma and pop places myself.

Fro-yo Escapades:








Yup! You know you want some!

1 comment: