Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Here be the scoop:

So listen, I have neglected this poor little creation of mine for...meh...about a year now, thank you college. See, I am blaming my schooling for me not having time, but to be for real, my butt has just been too lazy to do anything productive. I've been in a funk, if you will.

Photo taken by Vincent @Pike's Place Market Seattle.,WA 


After much thought and pondering; do i want to blab about the things I do all over the internet? I've come to the realization that I never really established an end point to mintbricky, in other words, what I wanted the my readers to get out of it. Now that I've got a better grasp on why I am drawn to blogs, I think I'm ready for round two! So, yes! I do want to blab my stuff all over the internet! I think you'll like it! (not to mention its a bomb motivational too!)

Stay tuned,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment