Friday, October 21, 2011

Coffee table reads

Hello!

On my way into my apartment today, I received my amazon shipment of a couple books, which lead me to the thoughts of posting about my favorite coffee table reads! So here's a couple of my favorites!


BUST:  A magazine i recently came across while reading other blogs that looked new and different than the normal Cosmo you can get at CVS. Its a hearty feminine magazine that holds lots of fashion, recipes, and interesting articles.

The Polaroid Book: A pretty hefty collection of all things polaroid. It consists of range of professional to amateur polaroid pictures. I'm one of Polaroid's biggest fans so its just natural that I own and love this one.

Yarn Bombing: A book about the art of graffiti using the gift of the stitch! There are groups in different cities all of the words who do this and recently I've come across a few "bombs" in Boston! Its pretty awesome in an absolute non-granny way. Oh and there are tutorials in it on how to start your own yarn bomb group...on my to-do list.

I <3 Macarons: Its one of the books i got today so I haven't had time to try any of the recipes but macarons are probably the cutest dessert you could eat. Upon flipping through there are various recipes for the cookie and the cream part as well as which tools are the best to use. It is my goal to perfect these puppies and bring them to every event I am invited to for ever. I WILL BE the macaron lady.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend! I am on my way to the mountains of New Hampshire with a few girlfrans, so I know I will :)

Enjoy,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment