Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sundazeee

Rawz (my mama) and I woke up early with plans to drive somewhere fun and shop..

Option #1 York, ME - close to outlets, seafood and the ocean - DENIED because i didn't want to spend too much doe

Option #2 Salem, MA - fall fun n' spooks - DENIED we wanted something morning-appropriate?? and thought that was more of an evening place (yanno halloween creeps and all)

Option #3 A Vermont drive - DENIED :( :( its what i wanted to do but The Rawz wouldn't budge...

Option #4 Derry, NH Flea - A land of mystery finds...otherwise known as junk central. This place was not as gem-tastic as i thought it would be which made me want to find something even more. We walked down row after row of knock-off purse stands and worse-than-your-average-yard-sale crap tables when I spotted what I have been looking for for a few months now...A vintage suitcase to refurbish!! I walked up to the red beauty and unlatched it to find a perfectly clean interior YAY...next price...I turned it over and it had a tiny little price tag with a tiny little $2.00 on it. Wam bam thank you ma'am it's mine!


Now to end this lovely day with a family gathering which will include a German apple cake and a trip to the Slingawhore (Singapore) our local scorpian-bowlery!!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment